Process Engineer (Medical Devices)
Headhunters Agency for its customer – a leading global health technologies organisation – is seeking experienced candidates for the position of Process Engineer (Medical Devices) in Ireland.
What you will do:
- Develop plans and conducts activities related to the development of new process covering researching technologies, evaluating process costs, quality and capability alternatives and performing process characterization and optimization,
- Ensure effective closure on Quality System documents (Audit Actions, NCR's, CAPA's, Maps, etc),
- Conducts process experiments, pilot studies. Applies statistical analysis,
- Identify and lead cost and technical improvements under the departments' continuous improvement programme,
- Ensure all process developments, NPI etc are managed in accordance with the Quality management system,
- Processes analyses of new systems and equipment,
- Project Management - provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities,
- Edits and publishes process documentation and training materials for processes, materials, and equipment,
What you will get:
- Excellent Salary,
- Possibility to work for a well-known, global, health technologies organisation,
- Development Opportunities.
What you will need:
- A degree in production, manufacturing or mechanical engineering with 4 years’ experience,
- Ability to work on own initiative,
- Excellent English,
- Be able to demonstrate good project management and communication skills,
- Have statistical process control and capability analysis using ANOVA and DOE techniques,
- Attention to detail,
- Previous experience in the use of 'black belt' statistical techniques would be a distinct, advantage, as would familiarity with manufacturing and validation in an FDA environment.